- Local hotels may offer discounted rates for University business-related travel.
- When making reservations inquire about educational institution or government rates (if applicable to the hotel franchise). Caltech ID may be required at check-in.
Select Hotel from the listings below
- Caltech has negotiated discounts with airlines offered by CBT (Christopherson Business Travel). These rates are displayed in CardQuest (Concur), which include United, Southwest and Delta.
- Enroll into the frequent-traveler programs and enter your number into your CardQuest profile to earn points.
Select below for a listing of our low rates and Frequent-Flyer Programs!
Travelers are encouraged to use preferred rental car agencies. Caltech's Insurance does not provide coverage for domestic rentals from non-preferred agencies. When renting under preferred car agencies please decline insurance for all domestic travel. Foreign Insurance must be purchased. Preferred Car rental agencies: Hertz, Enterprise & National
Do you want to rent a car for personal or leisure reasons?
You can with Hertz! You will receive the same great Caltech Rate.
Click here for full details.
Enterprise and National
Please be prepared to provide Caltech credentials if reserving online or upon checkout of the parking facility.
With SpotHero for Business, you can…
- Find and book parking in advance for your next client visit or business trip
- Send receipts directly to Concur - no more paper receipts!
- Separate business from personal - use unique profiles to keep expenses separate
The Parking Spot is more than just a space to park your car. We focus on hospitality, making it easy, comfortable and affordable to get a superior airport parking experience. Founded in 1998, The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport parking company in the United States with 37 locations at 22 airports.