What is CardQuest?
Travel Portal – is where it begins
Caltech’s new cloud based travel and expense management solution from Concur Technologies, Inc. Concur’s on demand travel booking technology provided by CTP (Corporate Travel Planners) By accessing multiple Global Distribution Systems (GDS), exclusive direct connects, corporate discounts and Internet-only fare specials, travelers can quickly book what they need without worrying if it’s in policy.
- Caltech policy is embedded in the portal
- Manage itineraries and receipt capture from a smartphone
CardQuest’s expense management solution eliminates manual, paper-based reports. Alongside Expense, Caltech can easily review, approve, process, audit and pay traveler’s expense reports online beside the travel booking tool.
- Reduce reimbursement time
- Increase compliance with Caltech’s travel and expense policy
Travel and Expense Together
With CardQuest, travel booking and expense reporting are seamlessly integrated to ensure that Travel and Entertainment (T&E) spend is in policy. Caltech travelers will be able to enjoy one easy-to-use platform for all their travel booking and expense reporting needs and gain greater visibility into Caltech’s T&E spend.
CardQuest mobile solution integrates travel and expense functionality, allowing travelers to manage trips, expenses (airfare, lodging, rental cars and taxis) – all from your mobile device. Travelers can receive up-to-the-second itinerary information in the palm of your hand. Managers can remotely review traveler expense reports in detail, approving or rejecting them wherever they are.
- Eliminates paper – through online processing and e-receipts
- Time Saver – travel data automatically populates expense reports
- Policy compliance – travel policies are written into the solution
- Reduce costs – automation lowers transaction/processing costs