For Our Suppliers
Federal Contract and Bid Opportunities Over $250k
Purchasing Services provides value added customer service to our campus community by acquiring goods and services at the best overall cost and value. Procurements funded by federal agencies that exceed the Simplified Acquisition Threshold (SAT), as defined in 2 C.F.R. §200.88, are required to have solicitations advertised on our website. The following link allows all suppliers and contractors easy online access to solicitations, including Invitation for Bids (IFB's) Request for Proposals (RFP's), Request for Quotes (RFQ's), and Addenda. All interested suppliers and contractors must follow the instructions in the solicitation to be considered for award. If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact the Purchasing Agent or Contracting Officer responsible for the solicitation.
- No bid opportunities at this time. Continue to check back regularly.
Attention All Suppliers:
New 'Bill To' Information
Effective immediately all email or paper invoices must be submitted to Payment Services one of the following ways:
- Paper Invoices - Mail to Caltech Payment Services, P.O. Box 3237, Scranton, PA 18505
- Email Invoices - Email to email@example.com
2) Email PDF invoices ONLY!
3) Original mail is not required via postal mail
Billing & Payment Inquiries
Most questions can be answered by calling the Procurement Services Hotline at (626) 395-8900 or via email at ProcurementHotline@caltech.edu. The Hotline is operational Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5PM; Out for lunch 12PM - 1PM
Procurement Hotline Specialist
Protect Your Identity
- Preparing & Submitting Invoices (PDF)
- IRS & FTB Withholding Guidelines for Domestic Payees (PDF)
- IRS & FTB Withholding Guidelines for Foreign Payees (PDF)
- General ITIN Information (PDF)
- Vendor's Guide to Tax Reporting and Withholding (Domestic) (PDF)
- Vendor's Guide to Tax Reporting and Withholding (Foreign) (PDF)