All of our new punchout suppliers have FAQ's on how to use their punchouts:
JAGGAER Mobile App for TechMart is Now Available!
This means you can download the app (iPhone or Android), and approve Requisitions right from your mobile device. For further information, please click here.
For Airgas Customers...Effective August 29, 2016
Please click here for information on How to Order Compressed Gas
Please click here for information on How to Order Specialty Gas (Gas not available on the AirGas Punch-Out)
NEW California Partial Sales and Use Tax (1525.4) Exemption
For more information please click here.
WELCOME TO CALTECH'S PURCHASING SERVICES' SITE
Purchasing Services exists to support Caltech's mission by employing effective and innovative methods in the purchasing process. Our foremost goal is to respond to the needs of our campus customers in an efficient and timely manner. Our team of dedicated buyers is here to assist you in all your purchasing needs, from generating basic purchase orders to issuing Requests for Proposals/Quotes, and contract negotiations. Our experienced and professional team of contract negotiators processes the Institute's research subcontracts from post-award administration to closeout. Our friendly P-Card team administers the P-Card Program, which exists to simplify the purchasing process for small dollar purchases, and our knowledgeable travel administrators are here to assist with all your Caltech travel needs. We hope that you will find the contents of this site useful. Give us a call if you have any questions. We are here to serve you!
Locate your Purchasing Services Representative for assistance
Sustainability through Purchasing Services
- Caltech's goal of becoming a more sustainable campus can only be achieved if those that we purchase from are made aware of that goal and agree to adhere to the practices that support it.
- By holding suppliers to the same standards and practices to which Caltech adheres, they are considered partners in that effort.
- Caltech faculty, staff, and students are all responsible for ensuring that their purchases from outside Suppliers can indeed fulfill both the items/services and the sustainable practice efforts required.
- Before that can happen, the Caltech community must first educate themselves on the sustainable requirements and practices of responsible purchasing.
- Learn more about practicing sustainable purchasing.
For details about Caltech's sustainable initiatives go to