Search Search


Direct Deposit

Payment Services direct deposits are the preferred method of payment for employee reimbursements. When employees are enrolled as direct deposit participants, travel, payment requests and purchase order reimbursements are deposited directly into their specified bank accounts. Deposits can also be made to the Caltech Credit Union. To enroll in Direct Deposit:

  • Employee Direct Deposit Authorization Form (PDF)

Faculty, Staff and Student Payees

Checks bearing the wrong mailing address requires that the payee update their information at Sign in and click the link "My Personal Information." Update your mailing address in the "Addresses and Phones" section. Once you have updated the mailing address you may proceed to request the check to be reissued by Disbursements. Updating your payroll address through the Payroll Department will not suffice. Please contact Human Resources if you have any difficulty updating your information.

Disbursements FAQ's

How do you Stop Payment a Non-Payroll Check?

To place a stop payment on a Payment Services' check that was lost, stolen, mailed to an incorrect address or destroyed, fill out the Stop Payment Request Form (PDF) completely and send the form to Disbursements:

campus mail: Disbursements, M/C 103-6

Who do I contact if I have questions concerning payments?

Most questions can be answered by the Procurement Services Hotline at or by calling (626) 395-8900.

When are checks issued?

Checks are run nightly and are released on the following business day except during month-end closing (last two business days of each month). Only emergency checks are issued during this time and are subject to approval.

What should I do if a vendor says they haven't received payment?

Contact the Procurement Services Hotline at or by phone at (626) 395-8900, or the Disbursement Manager, Christina Aguilar, at

Christina Aguilar
Disbursements and Records Retention Manager
(626) 395-3098
Procurement Hotline
(626) 395-8900