Setting Up Your U.S. Bank Access Online Account
U.S. Bank Access Online is a web-based electronic program management tool that provides our cardholders with quick access to their complete account information, enabling individuals to view their account activity and billing statements online! Access Online self-registration allows you to create your own User ID and Password, and it is easy to use. Please follow the simple steps below to set up your Access Online Account:
- Go to: https://access.usbank.com and click "Register Online"
- Enter CALTECH for the organization short name.
- Type your 16-digit card number in the "Account Number" field, without spaces or dashes.
- Select the month your account expires from the "Account Expiration Date Month" drop down list.
- Select the year your account expires from the "Account Expiration Date Year" drop down list.
- Type your account billing address ZIP (91125) in the "Account ZIP" field.
"Register This Account" if you have only one account to register. If
you have more than one account to register, click "Additional Account".
- The Licensing Agreement page displays for your review. If you agree, click "I accept" to continue.
- User IDs must be unique and 7-12 characters in length, with at least one alpha, one uppercase, one lowercase, one numeric character.
- Passwords must be minimum 12 characters in length, with at least one alpha, one uppercase, one lowercase, one numeric character, and one special character.
- Complete user verification to authenticate your account if you forget your User ID or Password.
- Complete the contact information fields. Fields with a red asterisk are required.
- Phone and Fax Number fields should not include dashes, hyphens, parenthesis or spaces (e.g.,6121234567).
- When you are finished entering all cards you wish to register, click "Continue".